CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Dinosaurs in the Kitchen!


No, I'm not talking about my applicances.....It's the real deal, according to the 3-year-old. As I hauled another load of laundry through my kitchen to the washer, I stepped on these beauties...big, mean dinosaurs, says he. I think the main part of a three-year-old boys' day is to move things. Sure, he imagines, talks (constantly), hops, climbs, jumps and sings (a lot), but mostly his job is to take things from where they have been put away and put them where they don't belong...like on my kitchen rug. I love this boy. He's my last and another boy after having the two big boys and the two girls. He reminds me daily of how young I can feel and how old I am. I adore his reasoning. Today he was certain that he could have hot lunch at his school anytime he wanted because "Jesus likes hot lunch". It didn't matter that you have to order hot lunches a month in advance and I didn't order them for him. Nope. I am truly blessed by these crazy kids.

0 comments: