CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Berry Happy Return

Blackberries and Raspberries


As is usual, our trip to Texas ended on a bittersweet note. We love our families so much and it is so nice to be with them. At the same time, our life is in Tennessee now and it is good to be home. I'm a little surprised at how well the travel went, now that we have a little van instead of "the big van". I guess leaving two kids behind (not on accident, they are with grandparents) helped with the travel. We were sick of road food long before we arrived home in the middle of the night. So, I spent the morning cleaning out my refrigerator and the afternoon restocking it with such goodies. I think this will be a grand start to our rededication to healthier eating. These summer berries were inexpensive at my local grocery store, but they were truly delicious. I am always amazed at God's perfect plans and how he made sure juicy fruits were in season during our hotter months.

I was tired from cleaning, shopping and then prepping all the fruits and vegetables I bought. So dinner was simple...



Blackberries, Raspberries and Sliced Peaches


with honeyed Greek Yogurt


Be blessed and if we saw you on our trip, thank you, we enjoyed our time with each of you~


0 comments: